Baked AvocadoAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Avocado, cut into halves, 1/2 part mashed, 1/2 part unmashed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (6 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (20 grams) Cheese, grated
- 3 Tablespoons (40 grams) Bacon, bits
- 2 Tablespoons (14 grams) Spring onions, chopped
- MASH & SEASON. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of half part of avocados, gently mash in a bowl then season with salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®
- ASSEMBLE & BAKE. Spoon some avocado mixture and place on top of unmashed avocado pieces then top with cheese and bacon. Bake for 5-19 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Remove from the oven, top with spring onions then serve and enjoy.
Cut avocados for not more than four (4) hours in the table to avoid browning reaction or discoloration.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 slice (90 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Avocados contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin that is good for eyes’ health.