Crispy Fish RouladeCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix Original
- 2-3 pcs. (400g) Cream Dory, fillet
- 1-2 sheets (5g) Japanese Nori Seaweed Sheet
- 1/2 cup (45g) Carrots, sticks
- 1/2 cup (45g) Young corn
- 1/2 cup (45g) Cucumber, sticks
- 1/4 cup (35g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix Original
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 cup (150g) Bread crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (250g) Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Black pepper
- ASSEMBLE & ROLL. Season fish with salt and pepper then lay horizontally. On top, place nori sheet. Then line the carrots, young corn, and cucumber on top of the sheet like a sushi roll. Roll the fillet carefully and tightly. Use toothpicks to secure the roulade.
- COAT. Coat the roulade first in CRISPY FRY® (Original), then dip it in egg. Lastly, coat it in breadcrumbs.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan with enough oil, deep fry the roulade until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander. Set aside.
- MIX. To make garlic aioli, in a bowl, add mayo, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Remove the toothpicks then slice the roulade into equal pieces then serve on a plate with garlic aioli.
Securing the roulade with toothpicks ensures to keep its shape. Placing the roulade in the chiller for 30 minutes to 1 hour may also help maintain its form before frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream dory contains a good amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that aids in maintaining our skin's elasticity.