Ginataang Gulay RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoon (30 grams) Red onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Pork, strips
- 2 cups (500 grams) String beans
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water
- 1 cup (240 ml) Coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5.5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and continue cooking for 3-5 mins.
- SAUTÉ. Add squash and string beans. Sauté for another 3 mins, and then add water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add coconut milk. Season with fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Simmer for 3 mins.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
If your recipe only calls for a small amount of coconut cream or coconut milk, simply freeze it into cubes, ideally at 2 Tablespoons per cube. Keep the excess cubes frozen until the next use.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 7 1/2 teaspoons (37 ml) Fish Sauce. Coconut cream is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and many other B vitamins that are good anti-oxidants which help fight free radicals and thereby helps reduce the risk of having major types of diseases.