Ginisang Manok at PapayaAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Ginger, sliced
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup (200 grams) Papaya, green, small wedges
- 2 cups (500 grams) Coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 grams) Pepper, ground, black
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5grams) Red chili, as garnish (optional)
Keep chicken from drying out in the refrigerator by wrapping it tightly with a plastic , aluminum foil or any vacuum packed container. If the chicken dries out, it will become tough even after cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken being a lean meat has a lower content of saturated fat thus it is a healthier option vs other available meat in the market such as beef and pork.