Kuning RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Rice
- 2 tsps. (10g) Turmeric powder
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.35g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic, rice and turmeric powder. Add water.
- SEASON. Add salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- BOIL AND STEAM. Cover the pot. Let the rice boil and turn down the heat and let the heat steam the rice until cooked. Stir once in a while to avoid scorching at the bottom.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits that helps in preventing the onset of diseases.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (196g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 40% Original seasoning/condiment: 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5g) Salt. Turmeric is more preferred to use for making Kuning rice.