Ma-Umami Red Bean NachosAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (25g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups (350g) Red beans, boiled
- 1/2 cup (100g) Mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 pc. (5g) Green chili, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (80g) Nacho chips
- 1/4 cup (60g) Black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cheese spread
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and tomato for 1 minute. You may add cilantro leaves.
- SIMMER. Add red beans, mushroom, tomato sauce, and green chili. Mix well, cover, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well then simmer for 1 minute.
- ARRANGE & SERVE. Transfer nacho chips to a plate then top with the red bean sauce and sliced olives. Pour the cheese spread on top. Serve!
Soak red beans overnight then drain the used water before cooking. This helps the beans cook faster.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (95g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Red beans are high in Fiber which help lower LDL cholesterol levels in the body.