Sautéed Cabbage with Flaked FishAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (150 grams) Shrimps, peeled, deveined
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 1 cup (100 grams) Young corn. cut into 1″ long
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Cabbage, sliced
- 3/4 cup (180 grams) Bihon noodles, blanched, drained
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Sugar
- 1 cup (250 grams) Fried fish, flaked
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add shrimps and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water and young corn, simmer for 5 minutes. Add cabbage and simmer for another minute then add noodles and toss to combine.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, add fish sauce and sugar, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, top with with fried, flaked fish and enjoy.
If you like the taste and texture of boiled cabbage, but are not a fan of the smell, try steaming it instead.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 32% Original sodium content: 1/4 cup (60 ml) Fish sauce. The fiber and water content in cabbage help to prevent constipation and maintain a healthy digestive tract. Eating adequate fiber promotes regular bowel movement.