Sauteed Garlic Shitake MushroomSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) cooking oil
- (500g) shitake mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (12g) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (35g) onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15g) butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon (10g) parsley, minced
- 2 packs SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon (7.5ml) sesame oil
- SAUTE. On a high heat pan, add oil and saute mushrooms until lightly brown. Then, add in butter, onion, and garlic.
- SEASON. With SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and sesame oil.
- GARNISH. With parsley and serve hot.
Make sure to drain the shitake mushroom from the mushroom so that it will brown better.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (80g) Shiitake Mushroom
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms are rich in B Vitamins that helps to provide more energy by breaking down fats and carbohydrates from food.