Umami Ampalaya with EggAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ampalaya, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper
- 1/4 pack (2.75g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry tomato until softened. Add ampalaya then stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add water, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Let it simmer until ampalaya is slightly tender. Add beaten eggs, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Scraping the white flesh inside the ampalaya with a spoon will help to reduce the bitter taste.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ampalaya is rich in Vitamin A which helps maintain good eyesight and healthy skin.