Asian Vegetable Stir FryAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Cornstarch
- 4 Tbsps. (60 g) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (250 g) Chicken breast fillet, strips
- 1 cup (130 g) Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (130 g) Carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup (130 g) Young corn, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups (250 g) Cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (140 g) Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/3 cup (30 g) Celery, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 tsp. (0.75 g) Ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (5.5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- Mix. In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch to make a slurry. Set aside.
- Sear. In a hot pan with oil, sear the chicken breast fillet until the surface turns slightly brown.
- Sauté. Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir-fry. Add carrots, young corn, cauliflower, and broccoli. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and celery.
- Season. Add slurry, ground black pepper, soy sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving platter and serve while hot.
Maintain crispness and natural sweetness of fresh vegetables by sautéing over high heat for a short time.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 11 Serving size: 1 cup (90 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Vegetables are good sources of fiber, vitamins and minerals necessary for good health.