Bibingka PizzaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (240 g) Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup (55 g) Sugar
- 2 tsps. (10 g) Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. (4 g) Salt
- 4 pcs. (200 g) Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (400 ml) Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Butter, melted
- 1 pack (10 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (80 g) Salted egg
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Salami
- 1 cup (140 g) Ham, sliced
- 1 cup (100 g) Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (80 ml) Tomato Sauce
- MIX. To make a Bibingka mixture, in a bowl, add rice flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, coconut cream, butter and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. Using a spring-form pan, place a banana leaf on the bottom of the pan and pour 1 cup bibingka mixture.
- BAKE. Place the bibingka in an oven for 15 minutes at 350ºF (175ºC). Then spread toppings on bibingka and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- SERVE. Remove the cooked bibingka from the spring form pan then transfer in a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe used a 7.5-inch round springform pan. If springform pan is not available, you may use a round baking pan/tray of the same size but make sure to brush the pan with oil to easily remove the bibingka from the container.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut cream or "gata" contains a good amount of Potassium that helps maintain fluid balance in the body that may prevent risk of high blood pressure.