Crunchy Squid RingsCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Squid rings (calamares)
- 1 pack (100g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- WASH. Wash squid then drain excess water.
- COAT. Coat generously one at a time with Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry squid rings for about a minute or until slightly golden. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can use ready-made squid rings. If fresh squid is used, make sure to remove the ink sack, head, tentacles, and skin to achieve the silky white calamares.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 3/4 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squid is a good source of Selenium, an antioxidant that protects our body from certain diseases.