Crunchy Squid RingsCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Squid rings (calamares)
- 1 pack (100g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- WASH. Wash squid then drain excess water.
- COAT. Coat generously one at a time with Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry squid rings for about a minute or until slightly golden. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can use ready-made squid rings. If fresh squid is used, make sure to remove the ink sack, head, tentacles, and skin to achieve the silky white calamares.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squid is a good source of Selenium, an antioxidant that protects our body from certain diseases.