Breaded PorkCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork tenderloin (lomo)
- 1 pack (100g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- SLICE & WASH. Cut pork into serving slices. Wash pork and drain excess water.
- COAT. Coat each slice generously with CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry pork until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve while hot.
To cook evenly and crispy, make sure to slice pork thinly.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 slice
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Vitamin B1 (Thaimine), a nutrient that helps boosts memory and keeps the nerves healthy.