Shrimp and Scallion Chow MeinSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 pack (700g) Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 Liters (4000ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (70ml) Garlic Oil
- 12 pcs. (377g) Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup (100ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (70g) Spring Onion (Scallion), sliced
- PARBOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Parboil noodles for 5-6 minutes or until half-cook. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat garlic oil. Sauté shrimp until cooked.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and noodles. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with scallions. Serve and enjoy.
To make garlic oil, combine crushed garlic and oil in a saucepan. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chow mein noodles are rich in Carbohydrates which provide the bulk of the energy needed by our body.