Breakfast OmeletteAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 pcs. (150g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup (40g) Onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup (40g) Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (3g) Parsley, optional (optional)
- MIX & SEASON. In a bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, melt butter. Sauté onion and tomato until fragrant for a few minutes. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® then mix well.
- FRY. Add the egg mixture then cook both sides until lightly browned.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy.
You can also use leftover meat and vegetables as filling.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 1 slice
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are excellent sources of Choline that supports brain development.