Charlie Chan RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken thigh, boneless, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Mushroom, shiitake, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Peanuts, local, no skin
- 1/4 cup (10g) Spring onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/8 cup (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Red chili, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Tomato paste
- 1 tsp. (5g) Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Hoisin sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Spaghetti noodles, cooked
- SAUTÉ. On a medium pan, heat oil and sauté chicken until brown. Add in shiitake mushroom, peanuts and spring onions. Cook for a minute, transfer to a container. and set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. On the same pan, pour in cooking oil and sauté garlic and red chili. Add tomato paste and sauté for one minute. Add tomato sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and simmer for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer in a bowl then combine cooked noodles, sauce, and sautéed chicken and mushrooms. Toss all together. Serve hot.
Avoid overcooking of the chicken so it won’t dry out and become tasteless.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (170 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Aside from rice, pasta is a rich source of Carbohydrates which is the primary source of energy of our bodies.