Chicken Adobo without Soy SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken leg
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken thigh
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar, white
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 pc. (1g) Bayleaf
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine chicken leg and thigh, vinegar, water, bayleaf, and SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- BOIL & SIMMER. In a pan, place the marinated chicken mixture and let it simmer until chicken is cooked and tender.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
You can opt to add more water if you prefer your adobo to have more sauce.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken contains Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 which are all essential in maintaining a healthy nervous system.