Kiddie Kebab PorkPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Cumin, powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Chili, powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Ground pepper
- 2 tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Paprika, powder
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kg (500g) Pork, thinly slices
- 2 cups (200g) Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup (175g) Yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (175g) Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) White onion
- 1/2 cup (125g) Real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60g) All purpose cream
- 1/2 cup (67g) Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (3g) Ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1g) Iodized Salt
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine cumin powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, oil, paprika and PORKSAVOR ®. Mix well then set aside.
- MARINATE. Marinate pork to the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- THREAD and GRILL. Thread pork and veggies on skewers then grill until cook then set aside.
- MIX. For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, all purpose cream, cucumber, pepper and salt in a bowl, then set aside.
- SERVE. In a platter , serve grilled kebab with the sauce and enjoy.
To get the best taste result, you can slightly pound the meat , marinate it for 2-3 hours before threading it to the skewers.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell Peppers are rich in body regulating minerals while tomatoes are excellent source of lycopene, a phytochemical which acts as an antioxidant eliminating free radicals.