Chicken Cashew Lettuce WrapsSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken breast, fillet, diced
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cashew, toasted
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Sesame oil
- 10 pcs. (100g) Lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup (20g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- SEASON. Place chicken in a bowl then season with salt and pepper. Mix well then set aside for 5 minutes.
- MIX. To prepare the cashew sauce, combine water, soy sauce, ginger, hoisin sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce in a bowl. Mix well then set aside.
- SEAR. In a pan, heat oil. Sear chicken pieces until lightly browned on all sides. Add the garlic then cook until fragrant.
- SIMMER. Add the prepared cashew sauce then let it simmer until thickened. Add hot sauce and cashews. Mix well then cook for a minute. Turn off the heat then pour in sesame oil.
- SERVE. Place lettuce leaves on a plate then place 2 Tbsps. of the chicken cashews on each lettuce. Sprinkle with spring onions. Serve.
Add sesame oil towards the end of cooking to maximize its fragrant smell.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 pcs. Lettuce wraps (150g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cashew nuts are good sources of healthy or Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Fat from nuts and seeds like cashew help absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E, and K.