Honey Lemon Butter SalmonAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1 slab (500g) Salmon, fillet
- 1/3 teaspoon (3.5g) Salt
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) Honey
- 2 cloves (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Lemon juice
- SEASON. In a roasting pan, place salmon slab. Sprinkle with salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- MIX. In a sauce pan, melt butter. add honey, garlic, and lemon. Mix well until well blended.
- POUR. Pour butter mixture to the Salmon slab.
- ROAST. Roast salmon for 15-18 minutes.
- SERVE. Slice, serve, and enjoy.
You can line your roasting pan with aluminum foil for ease of detaching fish from the pan and also for easy clean up.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/4 cup (60 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Salmon is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid that is good for the heart.