Diced Mixed Vegetables with Egg Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 6Tbsps. (90ml) Cooking oil
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pc. (55g) Onion, minced
- 2 cups (250g) Carrot, medium diced
- 2 cups (250g) Sweet potato, medium diced
- 2 cups (250g) Singkamas, medium diced
- 2 cups (200g) String beans, diced
- 2 packs 16.0 AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) White sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 4 pcs. (420g) Coconut meat, young, medium diced
- 1/4 cup (62.5g) Cream
- 14 pcs. (112g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add carrot, sweet potato, singkamas, and string beans. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, salt, sugar, and pepper. Add coconut meat and cream. Mix well then add the quail eggs.
- SERVE. To prepare Diced Mixed Vegetables with Egg meal for kids, assemble to a plate 1 cup diced mixed vegetables, 2 pcs quail eggs, and 1/2 cup rice. Serve with 1/2 slice melon, and 1 glass of water.
If there is no available quail egg, you may replace it with chicken egg or minced chicken or pork meat.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: - 1 cup Diced Mixed Vegetables + 2 quail eggs (230g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut meat is rich in fiber that helps in proper digestion.