Pancit PalabokAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) All-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Annatto powder
- 1 cup (80g) Tinapa, galunggong, flaked
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Patis
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 0.2 kilo (200g) Pancit palabok (rice noodles), cooked
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, boiled, halved
- 1 cup (50g) Chicharon, crushed
- 1/2 cup (20g) Garlic, toasted
- 1/2 cup (20g) Spring onion, minced
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, add oil and sauté onion and garlic until translucent. Then, add ground pork and sauté until pork is lightly brown.
- MIX & SIMMER. Combine water, flour, and annatto powder in a small bowl. Add this to the pan and let it simmer.
- SEASON. Just before the desired consistency is achieved, add tinapa flakes, patis, pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. On a serving bowl, add the noodles then pour the palabok sauce. Garnish with egg, chicharon, toasted garlic, and spring onion. Serve!
*You can use either thick or thin variety of rice noodles. *If annatto powder is not available, you can boil annatto seeds in hot water then drain the seeds.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is rich in Protein which is responsible for building and repairing muscles and tissues.