Egg Salad SandwichAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. (3g) Salt
- 1 tsp. (3g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 5 pcs. (300g) Egg, boiled, roughly chopped
- 10 pcs. (200g) Sliced bread
- 3/4 cup (75g) Tomato, sliced
- 3 cups (150g) Lettuce, iceberg
- MIX. On a bowl, Mix all ingredient for egg salad with Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- SERVE. On a tray, make a sandwich with the lettuce, tomato, and egg salad.
Breadcrumbs can serve as binders to add volume and firmness to the siomai mixture. If breadcrumbs are not available, you may use leftover pandesal or sliced bread.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs contain a good amount of Selenium that aids in improving blood flow.