Sinanglay na TilapiaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 pcs. (500 g) Tilapia, cleaned, slitted at the back
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5 g) Rock salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (35 g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Tomato, diced
- 2 tsps. (8 g) Ginger, minced
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6 g) Rock salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3 g) Ground black pepper
- 3 bundles (300 g) Pechay, leaves separated, well-cleaned
- 2 stalks (2 g) Lemongrass (Tanglad)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) Coconut milk
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Vinegar
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SEASON. Sprinkle and massage salt inside and outside the tilapia. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- MIX. On a separate bowl, add onion, tomatoes and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- STUFF. Stuff the fish with the mixed onion, tomatoes and ginger. Do not forget to fill the head as well. Wrap the fish with 2 leaves of Pechay.
- BOIL. On a pan, place the stuffed tilapia, and lemongrass. Pour coconut milk and vinegar. Cover the pan and let it boil. Reduce fire and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and the remaining pechay. Mix well and cook until done.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve while hot.
The addition of a small amount of vinegar in any dish, especially in dishes cooked with coconut milk, helps preventing the premature spoilage of the dish.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is a good source of Selenium which aids in boosting immunity and supports thyroid health.