Fried ZucchiniCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Zucchini, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 1 piece (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- DIP & COAT. Dip each zucchini in beaten egg and coat with CRISPY FRY® Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry the zucchini until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
Use one hand to dip the zucchini in egg, then use the other hand to coat it in Crispy Fry® to avoid having flour clumps on your fingers.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (105g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Zucchini is a good source of Lutein and Zeaxanthin which helps prevent vision impairment.