Daing na Bangus with Sautéed Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Bangus, daing cut
- 1/2 pack (8g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (150g) Tomato, minced
- 1 cup (160g) Sweet potato, yellow, small diced
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 2 cups (350g) Cucumber, small diced
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- FRY. Place bangus on a plate and pour AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Rub AJI-SHIO® to ensure flavors are absorbed well by the fish. Fry until cooked then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic. Add tomatoes and cook for 1-3 minutes. Add the sweet potato until cooked. Add water if needed. Add cucumber and continue sautéeing. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and pepper. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Daing na Bangus with Sautéed Vegetables meal for kids, assemble 1/2 slice Bangus, 1/2 cup vegetables, and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
Make sure that oil is hot to prevent oil from splashing. Fry the side of fish with skin first.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 1/2 slice Daing na Bangus and 1/2 cup Sautéed Vegetables (183g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papay (45g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus has Omega-3 fatty acids that helps sharpen the brain of children.