Ginataang Sigarilyas at TinapaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) Ginger, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Tinapa, flaked
- 3 cups (300g) Sigarilyas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut cream
- 1 pc. (1g) Siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ginger and tinapa for 4 minutes. Add sigarilyas and mix well.
- SIMMER. Pour coconut milk then let simmer for 7 minutes. Add coconut cream and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well. Simmer until vegetable is al dente and desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Use fresh coconut milk for better flavor and consistency. Coconut cream refers to "unang piga" while coconut milk refers to "pangalawang piga".
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (140g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Winged beans, or Sigarilyas, contain an abundant amount of Vitamin A which is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain a strong immune system.