Ginataang Sigarilyas at TinapaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) Ginger, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Tinapa, flaked
- 3 cups (300g) Sigarilyas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut cream
- 1 pc. (1g) Siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ginger and tinapa for 4 minutes. Add sigarilyas and mix well.
- SIMMER. Pour coconut milk then let simmer for 7 minutes. Add coconut cream and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well. Simmer until vegetable is al dente and desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Use fresh coconut milk for better flavor and consistency. Coconut cream refers to "unang piga" while coconut milk refers to "pangalawang piga".
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Winged beans, or Sigarilyas, contain an abundant amount of Vitamin A which is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain a strong immune system.