Breakfast PattyPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground pork
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120g) White onion, minced
- 1/2 cup 120g Garlic, minced
- 2 pcs. 100g Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. 30g All-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsps. 30g Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. 2g White pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. 3g Spanish paprika
- 1 tsp. 3g Thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup 90g Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps. 30ml Anisado wine
- 4 Tbsps. 60ml Cooking Oil
- 10 pcs. 500g Burger Bun, slightly toasted
- 10 pcs. 500g Egg, fried, sunny-side
- MIX. To make meat mixture, combine ground pork, PORKSAVOR®, onion, garlic, egg, flour, cornstarch, pepper, paprika, thyme, cheese, and anisado wine in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- SHAPE. Divide the mixture into 10 and then form into patties.
- GRILL. In a griller with oil over medium low heat, grill patties until cooked through. Remove from the pan. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Place patties on slightly toasted burger buns then top with fried egg. Serve hot.
Store patties in the freezer overnight before frying. If patties are frozen solid, thaw for atleast 5 minutes before pan-frying. This helps ensure that patties will retain their shape after cooking.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 burger with egg (145g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This breakfast meal is rich in Vitamin B12 which helps boost energy levels for the day.