Ginisang SayoteAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (45g) Tomato, cubed
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork liempo, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Shrimp, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Chayote fruit, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Soy sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato. Add pork and shrimp. Cook until pork turns light brown.
- SIMMER. Add chayote fruit and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate or container. Serve and enjoy.
In sautéing, use the back of the ladle to crush limp tomatoes in order to extract its flavor through its juices.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chayote squash is high in many nutrients especially Folate (Vitamin B9), which helps in the prevention of birth defects.