Egg Wrap RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Red onion, slices
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Tomato, slices
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 pcs. (40g) Tortilla bread (medium size), toasted
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Cheese spread
- Spring onions, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. sauté bacon, red onion, egg and tomato.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well to incorporate. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. On a countertop, assemble tortilla bread, egg filling, and cheese spread. Roll tortilla bread to seal the filling.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Optional to garnish with spring onions. Serve and enjoy.
Use aluminum foil or wax paper to hold the wrap and keep the fillings in.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are low carbohydrate, low calorie and inexpensive source of protein containing all essential amino acids in adequate amounts for body’s growth and development.