Ginisang Upo RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) cooking oil
- 2 1/2 cups (375g) upo, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15g) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (35g) onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (70g) tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) ground pork
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (1g) black pepper, ground
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) water
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, heat oil and sautè tomato, onion and garlic. Then, add ground pork. Next add in upo and water. Cover and let it simmer until vegetable is almost done.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Fresh bottle gourd has a smooth skin, pale green in colour. Buy a piece that is free from any cuts, spots, blemishes and infestations. It should be firm to handle and the flesh should not feel soft when pressed.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (110g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bitter gourd is a vegetable high on water and is a rich source of Vitamin C, K and Calcium. It helps in maintaining a healthy heart and brings down bad cholesterol levels.