Japanese YakisobaSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10 g) Sugar
- 2 tsps. (10 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30 g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200 g) Pork belly, thinly sliced
- 1 small can (198 g) Shitake mushroom, sliced into strips
- 1 medium pc. (110 g) Onion, red, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Togue, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (12.5 g) Carrot, julienned
- 1 pack (200 g) Pancit canton, placed in hot water for 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Sesame seeds, white
- MIX. In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and Worcestershire sauce for Yakisoba sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- STIR FRY. In a hot pan, add oil and sear the pork until brown. Add shitake mushroom, onion, garlic, toge, and carrot. Stir-fry vegetables until cooked. Add pancit canton and cabbage. Add Yakisoba sauce and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with sesame seed and serve hot.
Pour hot water on pancit canton for 3 minutes right before stir-frying. Cooling the pancit canton will cause it to dry hence it will become sticky.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3/4 cup (170 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms, such as shiitake mushrooms, are rich in Potassium which is essential in maintaining a healthy balance of fluids in the body.