Japanese YakisobaSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10g) Sugar, brown
- 2 tsps. (10 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30 g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200 g) Pork belly, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (200g) Shiitake mushroom, sliced into strips
- 1 cup (100 g) Onion, red, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Togue, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (12.5 g) Carrot, julienned
- 1 pack (200 g) Pancit canton, placed in hot water for 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Sesame seeds, white
- MIX. In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and Worcestershire sauce for Yakisoba sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- STIR FRY. In a hot pan, add oil and sear the pork until brown. Add shitake mushroom, onion, garlic, toge, and carrot. Stir-fry vegetables until cooked. Add pancit canton and cabbage. Add Yakisoba sauce and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with sesame seed and serve hot.
Pour hot water on pancit canton for 3 minutes right before stir-frying. Cooling the pancit canton will cause it to dry hence it will become sticky.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms, such as shiitake mushrooms, are rich in Potassium which is essential in maintaining a healthy balance of fluids in the body.