Ginisarap CantonAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (80g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 cup (100g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup (75g) Sayote, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup (40g) Cabbage, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Water
- 1 pack (200g) Canton noodles, dry
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Kinchay, chopped
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- 7 pcs. (42g) Calamansi, sliced
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry carrots, Baguio beans, sayote, red bell pepper, and cabbage. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- BOIL. In the same pan, add water and let it boil. Add canton noodles and put back stir fried vegetables and kinchay.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well. Thicken with cornstarch mixture as desired.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve hot with sliced calamansi.
You may omit cornstarch mixture depending on the desired thickness of the sauce.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Canton noodles is a great source of Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of our brains.