Grilled Cream Dory with Avocado Mango SalsaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (250g) Cream Dory
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (1g) Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup (50g) Avocado, ripe, medium cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Mango, ripe, medium cubes
- 1/2 pack (3.5g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Jalapeno, chopped
- 1/4 cup (10g) Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 cups (680g) Rice, cooked
- MARINATE. In a small bowl, combine half a pack of AJI-GINISA®, chili powder, & lemon juice. Mix well then marinate the cream dory in the sauce for at least 15 minutes. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, add avocado, mango, half pack of AJI-GINISA®, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro leaves. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated. Set aside.
- GRILL. In a grilling pan, grill the marinated cream dory until brown or until fully cooked. Baste with excess marinade mixture once in a while.
- SERVE. In a serving bowl with hot rice, place grilled cream dory then add the avocado-mango salsa on top. Serve and enjoy.
Give at least 15 minutes to marinate the cream dory to give a better taste from inside and out.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Creamy Dory is rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids which help the heart beat at a steady phase and prevent potentially fatal erratic rhythm.