Binagoong Rice RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) 30g cooking oil
- 2 pieces (120g) eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (100 g) liempo, thin strips
- 1/4 cup (60g) onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5g) ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) carrots, diced
- 3 cups (510g) rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup (60g) cucumber, diced
- 1 pack ( 7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) bagoong
- 1 piece (200g) green mango, diced
- FRY. In a pan with hot oil , fry scrambled eggs and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. On the same pan stir fry liempo, onions, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and carrots.
- MIX. Add rice, cucumber and eggs.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and bagoong. Cook for one to two (1-2) minutes. then add green mango on top.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Use cold, day-old rice for better texture and yield of the dish
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You may opt to choose brown rice because it is highly nutritious vs the white rice. It is low in calories , high in fiber,and can be incorporated into a variety of dishes.