Kalderetang Baboy sa Gata Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (65ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (60g) Onion, minced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (200g) Pork, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 cup (250g) Coconut milk
- 3 cups (400g) Potato, large diced
- 3 cups (450g) Carrot, large diced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsps. (2.5g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (30g) Bell pepper, red, large diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Bell pepper, green, large diced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato until tomatoes are soft. Add the pork then cook until browned.
- SIMMER. Add water and coconut milk then let it simmer for 20 minutes or until pork is tender. Add potatoes and carrot. Simmer until vegetables are soft.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix well then add bell pepper.
- SERVE. To prepare Kalderetang Baboy sa Gata meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cup Kalderetang Baboy sa Gata, 1/2 cup rice, and 1 slice of mango. Serve with 1 glass of water.
You can replace coconut cream with all purpose cream, while you can replace tomatoes with tomato sauce.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 60 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Kalderetang Baboy sa Gata (150g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C that helps in strengthening the immune system and helps fight sickness.