Nacho CupsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (150g) Ground Beef
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps (5g) Barbecue Spice Powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Tomato Salsa – bottled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Artichoke Dip – bottled
- 1/4 cup (50g) Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup (50g) Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup (50g) White Onion
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Sliced Olives
- 10 cups (300g) Nacho Chips
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Saute ground beef. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and Barbecue Spice Powder. Set Aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a glass cup, assemble tomato salsa, ground beef, artichoke dip, bell peppers, white onions, and olives.
- SERVE. Serve Nachos with nacho cup dip.
Carefully stack tomato salsa, ground beef and artichoke dip on the glass cup for a more aesthetic appeal.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/4 cup (70g) Dip & 1 cup (30g) Nachos
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is rich in protein, iron and Vitamin B12