Pork Guisado with Kalabasa at Sitsaro Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 1/2 Tbsps. (52.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (60g) Onion, minced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 3 1/2 cups (400g) Kalabasa, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1 cup (100g) Sitsaro, sliced into 2
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until transparent then add ground pork. Sauté for 5-8 minutes or until brown.
- SIMMER. Add kalabasa and water then simmer until vegetables are soft.
- SEASON. Add pepper, AJI-GINISA®, and fish sauce. Add sitsaro, mix well then cook for a minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Pork Guisado with Kalabasa at Sitsaro meal for kids, assemble to a plate 1 cup Pork Guisado with Kalabasa at Sitsaro, 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 pc banana. Serve with 1 glass of water.
Cut the vegetables into smaller bite-size pieces for kids to eat their veggies easily.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 1 cup Pork Guisado with Kalabasa at Sitsaro (160g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Snow peas or sitsaro are rich in Vitamin C that helps in maintaining a healthy and beautiful skin.