PinakbetAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (200g) Squash, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) Okra, sliced
- 2 cups (200g) Sitaw, cut into 1" length
- 2 cups (200g) Eggplant, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Ampalaya, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22.5g) Bagoong alamang
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté pork until slightly brown. Add tomato and sauté until tender.
- STIR-FRY. Add squash and okra then stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add sitaw, eggplant, and ampalaya. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water and bagoong alamang. Mix well then simmer until vegetables are tender.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook for another minute. Serve while hot.
Make sure that the vegetables are roughly the same size so they would cook evenly.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (125g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a good source of Vitamin A that helps maintain a healthy immune system.