Breakfast RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. (200g) Eggs, beaten
- 8 strips (200g) Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrot, peeled, grated
- 1/2 cup (50g) Celery stalk, cubed
- 1 cup (25g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (70g) Frozen green peas
- 1 cup (200g) Rice (white or brown), cooked
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) Potato, boiled, diced
- 2 cups (200g) Tomato, diced
- FRY. In a wok, heat oil. Add eggs and swirl over base to form a thin omelette. Cook until set. Set aside and let cool. Cut into short strips.
- SAUTÉ. In the same wok, sauté bacon until light brown. Add carrot and celery stalk. Stir well. Add spring onions, peas, and rice.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add egg strips, boiled potatoes, and tomatoes. Toss well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
If crispy bacon is desired, cook bacon on low heat until it renders fat. Let it cook in its own fat until crispy.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding a variety of vegetables to your typical fried rice provides a wider range of micronutrients needed by the body.