Pork Stir FryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (300g) Pork liempo, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (60g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (25g) Snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (50g) Green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups (200g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SEAR & STIR-FRY. In a hot wok/pan, add oil. Sear liempo until brown. Add soy sauce, onion, and garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- STIR-FRY. Add carrot, snow peas, red and green bell peppers, and cabbage. Make sure to give at least 30 seconds cooking time after each vegetable added.
- SEASON. Add butter and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy while hot
You may opt to drain the rendered fat from stir-frying the pork before adding the next ingredients for a lesser fat content of the dish.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Vitamin B3 that helps keep the skin and nerves healthy.