OatscaldoAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken breast, deboned, no skin, cubes
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (3g) Ginger, strips
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Cabbage, shredded
- 10 Tbsps. (60g) Oatmeal, quick-cook
- 4 cups (1000ml) Chicken Stock or Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish Sauce
- 1/2 pc. (15ml) Calamansi or Lemon
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Pepper
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring Onion, chopped
- SAUTÈ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté chicken until slightly brown. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and cabbage.
- SIMMER. In the same pot, add oatmeal and chicken stock. Heat until small bubbles form.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, fish sauce, calamansi, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl then garnish with spring onion. Serve hot.
If thicker porridge is preferred, decrease the amount of water. On the flip side, add more water if thin porridge is preferred.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Oats are rich sources of Soluble Fibers which help in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promotion of healthy gut health and in increasing the feeling of fullness.