Pritong Bangus with Saluyot SaladAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp. (6g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 6 pcs. (350 grams) Bangus, sliced
- 2 cups (40g) Saluyot leaves (Jute Leaves), blanched
- 1 cup (60g) Onion, rings
- 2 cups (100g) Tomato, rings
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Vinegar
- 2 tsps. (12g) Sugar, brown
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- SEASON. Sprinkle bangus with AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the seasoned bangus until golden brown. Set aside.
- BLANCH. Pour water in a pan and let it boil. Dip the jute leaves in boiling water for 10-30 seconds. Immediately drain the excess water and place on a plate.
- ASSEMBLE & SEASON. In a plate, mix jute leaves, tomatoes and onions. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- ASSEMBLE. Serve Jute leaves with Fried Bangus while hot.
To maintain the vibrant color of your leafy greens after blanching, immediately dip the blanched vegetable in ice-cold water.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
1 cup Rice, 1 slice Fried Bangus, 1 cup Saluyot Salad, 1 piece red apple Jute leaves are good sources of calcium, phosphorus, iron and potassium.