Salmon in Spinach-Garlic DipAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1 cup (95g) Spinach, leaves
- 6 cloves (40g) Garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Low fat milk
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps (45ml) Olive oil
- 2 Tbsps (25g) Ginger, sliced
- 8 slices (360g) Salmon, sliced
- 1/2 cup (90g) Marble potatoes, halved
- 1 cup (170g) Brown rice
- 1/2 cup (165g) Ripe mango
- BLEND. To make the spinach dip, add spinach and garlic in a food processor. Blend for 1 minute at high speed. Gradually add yogurt, milk, lemon juice, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Blend for another 1 minute. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a roasting pan, drizzle olive oil. Assemble ginger, salmon slices, and marble potatoes. Pour spinach dip mixture.
- BAKE. Place the roasting pan in an oven or toaster and bake salmon for 15-20 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with brown rice and ripe mango to complete the meal.
If marble or pearl potatoes are not available, you can use a regular potato – cut it into cubes or dice.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/3 cup (87.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Salmon is rich in Omega -3 Fatty Acids which is beneficial for your heart’s health.