Scrambled Egg with Mixed VeggiesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 pcs. (376g) Eggs, small, beaten
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) Corn Kernels
- 1/3 cup (45g) Carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup (60g) Peas, frozen
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix and beat well using a fork. Set aside.
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté corn, carrots, and peas for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour in the eggs. Stir gently until fluffy curds form and eggs are cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Sautéing mixed vegetables with the right amount of heat will help boost its flavor which will incorporate into the beaten eggs.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Make your plain scrambled eggs exciting by adding colorful veggies which have antioxidants that protect our body from various diseases.