Kalabasang Okoy na may HiponAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (110g) Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (25g) All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Salt
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon (1g) Baking powder
- 1/4 cup (65ml) Water, cold
- 2 pcs (120g) Egg
- 2 cups (250g) Kalabasa
- 2 cups (140g) Bean sprouts
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimps
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vegetable oil
- MIX. In one container mix cornstarch, flour, salt AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, baking powder and cold water. Blend well to make a smooth batter. Stir in beaten eggs, kalabasa, bean sprouts and shrimps. Mix well.
- DEEP FRY. Carefully drop 1/4 cup of the mixture in preheated oil and deep fry until golden brown. Drain excess oil and serve with spiced vinegar.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving platter, serve with vinegar.
For crispy texture, use enough oil to cover the patties at least halfway. Do not overcrowd the pan; cook in batches as needed.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 39% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Salt. Squash is high in vitamin A which is important to maintain normal vision.