Shrimp in Garlic Butter and Oyster Sauce RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimp (medium size), with shell
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter
- 1/2 cup (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- SAUTÉ. On a low heat pan, melt butter and saute garlic. Then, add in shrimp and SARSAYA® Oyster sauce. Mix and let the shrimp poach in the sauce until cooked.
- SERVE. . Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.
1. Do not melt the butter with high heat it can easily burn. 2. Once the shrimp changes the color you may turn down the heat to prevent it from over-cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimps are good sources of calcium and protein.