Pad Thai RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 pack (160g) Rice noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. (36g) Sugar, brown
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cane vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (24g) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken, medium diced
- 1/3 cup (55g) Onion, red, minced
- 1 cup (150g) Tofu, firm, cubed, fried
- 2 pcs. (100g) Eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup (100g) Shrimp, peeled, medium diced, cooked
- 1/2 cup (20g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 cup (65g) Bean sprouts, blanched
- 1 pc. (1g) Siling labuyo, chopped
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (40g) Peanuts, toasted, crunched
- BOIL. In a pot, add 500ml water and boil rice noodles until al dente. Set aside.
- SIMMER. To make pad thai sauce, combine water, fish sauce, sugar, and cane vinegar in a pan. Let it simmer until the sauce is reduced and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a separate pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken until slightly brown then add onion. Add rice noodles, pad thai sauce, tofu, egg, shrimp, spring onion, bean sprouts, and siling labuyo. Stir well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with toasted peanuts. Serve hot.
For a classic taste of Pad Thai replace Cane Vinegar with Tamarind paste.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 servings Serving size: 1 cup (200g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bean sprouts are good source of Vitamin C.