Stir-Fry Pechay with TofuAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pieces (250 grams) Tokwa (Hard Tofu), cubed
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
- 5 bunches (400 grams) Pechay Tagalog, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- To taste Black pepper, ground
- 6 belly slices (350 grams) Bangus
- 1 cup (100 grams) Bitter gourd, sliced
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In pan, heat oil and fry the tokwa until golden brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, remove excess oil and sauté onion, garlic and pechay. Add water.
- SEASON. with soy sauce, ground black pepper and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix.
- SERVE. with fried tofu.
Avoid overcooking your leafy greens to preserve its nutrients and crispness.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (90 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (m g RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 cup Stir-fry Pechay with Tofu, 1 slice Melon.