LongsilogAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking Oil
- 4 cups (640g) Rice, cooked ( preferrably 1 day old rice)
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 12 pcs. (240g) Longganisa
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs (200g) Eggs, sunny side up
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Add rice and AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix. Stir-fry until cooked then set aside.
- BOIL. In a saucepan, heat water until big bubbles form. Add longganisa and wait until the water is dried up and begin to cook on its own fat. Set aside.
- FRY. In a separate pan, heat oil. Pour eggs then cook for 4-5 minutes or until whites are set and yolks achieved desired doneness.
- SERVE. Transfer the garlic fried rice on a plate alongside with longganisa and sunny side up eggs. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure Longganisa is thawed at room temperature before cooking to avoid uneven cooking.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (160g) Fried Rice, 3 pcs. (60g) Longganisa, & 1pc. (50g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Native sausage contains protein and it provides essential amino acids that you need in your diet. Your body uses protein to maintain lean muscle mass and hormone balance, it aids in brain function and keeps your other tissues healthy and functional. Reference: https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/good-health-benefits-sausage-bacon-8236.html